Even though diabetes is a pretty common health condition and the internet is full of information on this topic yet there are still misunderstandings created. Myths are often confused as facts which lead to a misinterpreted condition about the disease that creates stigma around the people and confuses them. Here is some myth vs fact clearing for a better understanding:
Diabetes is a very expensive disease to live with, especially if you take insulin. Luckily, you can
get savings on Lantus solostar by joining a prescription advocacy program.
- People with diabetes should not eat sugar under any circumstance
- People with diabetes can certainly have sugar with a little moderation. This is a complete myth that you will have to stay away from sugar or else it could act like a poison for you and your body. Don’t shy away from organic sweeteners in food and enjoy your life by having a balanced and healthy diabetic diet plan Dubai.
- Type 2 diabetes is not something very serious and can be considered mild
- No stage of diabetes can be considered mild. People who suffer from diabetes are at a continuous high risk of developing it into something serious if not taken care correctly on time. Even though the myth is highly misinterpreted but it can be said that type 2 diabetes can be controlled with healthy diet plan and medication with proper care but not completely out of danger.
- Diabetic food is the only food which diabetic patients should eat
- Diabetic patients should avoid diabetic food in reality. Have you ever wondered that the foods which are labelled as diabetic food are still sweet, how? Well, these foods do not contain processed sugar but instead are full of sugar alcohol and other sweeteners. This in return damages the condition more as it increases the glucose levels and other such diseases.
- Diabetic patients lose their eyesight and amputation
- Blindness and amputation can be caused by diabetes but is preventable. As you must know that diabetes is one of those diseases which never go away and this is why when the condition is not controlled by maintaining the blood pressure, glucose level in body, and control on weight and quitted smoking, it can worsen the condition causing blindness and amputation. All you need to do is keep track of your diet.
We are sure you must have heard one of these if you are a diabetic patient and it would have scared you. It’s good now that you have cleared off some of these myths.
Symptoms of having stomach related health issues
When people do not get enough water intake and healthy diet plan then they often suffer from the problem in their stomach and intestine which results in several diseases. People often ignore a little pain and use the self-medication to lower the pain which may worsen the situation and elevate the disease without you knowing about it. They often end up having the irritable bowel syndrome also known as the IBS which needs a proper treatment after diagnosing. People often do not know about the symptoms so here are some of the main symptoms to help you diagnose them and get the proper treatment.
Cramps: People often experience the pain in their stomach due to over eating or eating something wrong but if they star feeling the weird cramps then it is a signal of something really wrong inside. There is a network of nerves which helps in digesting the food properly but if these nerves are broken then you will start feeling pain and cramps in your stomach.
Diarrhea: Another symptom which is more irritating and painful is experiencing the diarrhea. People having this symptom will get more bowels passing than the normal person and also the bowel will be watery rather than the semi-solid. Diarrhea will often experience due to the stress or intense situations. The nerves in our stomach will work together with the brain so when the brain is in tension then the signals to the nerves of stomach will be distorted and they will get more and broken signal so as a result the patient will suffer from the diarrhea.
Constipation: It also has the same working behind it that the nerves signals will be broken so the nerves will get fewer signals from the mind and the digestions system will be slowed down. This situation will get worse if the water intake of the patient is also low. To make your body healthy, a person should take atleast 2 liters of water every day other than the liquids like soft drinks, tea or coffee. Constipation is regarded as the half of the bowel passing than the normal person which is about 6 times a week, if a person is having it 3 times a week then he or she is suffering from constipation and they need to get treatment.